Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hardware Completed 90%

This is the hardware produced after completing the UV, etching and soldering procedure.. Actually the first concept is I try to mount the LCD on the board,but it burned due to overheating.. After that,as a safety precaution I used the connector and LCD stand to avoid the LCD from being burn for second time.. The robot is a bit heavy but the servo motor still capable to carry the load.. I need to think the way to put the camera on the robot cause the position of camera will effect the stabilization of mobile base.. The hardware still need to be touch up and covering the robot with something is a good idea I think.. Right now, I need to focusing more on Visual Basic development..



PCB BOARD



ROBOT BASE


COMPLETE ROBOT VIEW


BIRD EYES VIEW

No comments:

Post a Comment